MARRIAGE SOLEMNISATION AND REGISTRATION
For couples who need only the minimum legal requirements to be married or for couples who require their marriage to be registered in Australia prior or to or following a “non-registered ceremony” overseas, perhaps as part of a holiday package, in Bali or Thailand for example. The Notice of Intended Marriage form is signed and lodged at our initial meeting at my office in Donnybrook and the subsequent solemnisation would normally be performed after the prescribed minimum waiting period of one month.
The marriage is solemnised according to law overlooking the forest at my home in Donnybrook, rings are exchanged if required and the legal documents are signed then filed with the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
The whole process takes about 15 minutes. It is ideal if you do not plan to have more than a few guests present (no more than six) other than the two witnesses you are required to provide on the day of your marriage. Alternatively the solemnisation could be performed at your home or an agreed venue but travel costs would be added.
Marriage solemnisation and registration $400:00
PERSONALLY WRITTEN CEREMONY, SOLEMNISATION AND REGISTRATION
My fee is inclusive of:
- unlimited consultations to complete all required legal paperwork and prepare the ceremony fully tailored to your wishes.
- rehearsal at the ceremony venue or by arrangement.
- attendance at the time and location of the ceremony thirty minutes prior to the ceremony starting time.
- present the ceremony at the agreed time and location according to the legal requirements of the Marriage Act 1961.
- full use of my PA system including the playing of your choice of music. (In dry conditions).
- ensure that all relevant documents are completed and filed with the registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages within fourteen days after the marriage ceremony for registration.
- a transcript of the ceremony in electronic form if required.
- travelling costs.
Venue in Bunbury/Busselton/ region $575:00
Venue in Dunsborough/Yallingup region $695:00
Venue in Margaret River region $795:00
FIANCÉ VISA LETTER
If you have been asked to provide the Department of Immigration with a Fiancé Visa Letter to support your Prospective Marriage Visa application, I can provide this immediately after you have lodged a Notice of Intended Marriage form at our first meeting.
There is no charge for this letter.
Please note that I am not a Migration Agent and cannot offer advice on applications for Prospective Marriage Visas.